Need to attend the Court for a criminal charge in Watsonia? Call our Watsonia criminal lawyer today.
Any criminal charge in Watsonia will be under the primary jurisdiction of the Heidelberg Magistrates’ Court. Only the very serious offences may be started in a Melbourne Higher Court. If you need to attend the Court, make sure you have the top criminal defence lawyer to represent you.
We have the best Watsonia criminal solicitor dedicated to providing expert criminal defence. Want to know why?
- we are the only criminal law firm with an office in Heidelberg
- nearest law firm to the Heidelberg Magistrates’ Court (less than 250 metres away)
- 8 of all our lawyers are accredited specialists highly recognised by the Law Institute of Victoria
- over 15,000 cases defended involving a variety of clients (no matter who you are or what you’ve committed)
- founding members of the Australian Defence Lawyers Alliance
- offices in Melbourne, Broadmeadows, Heidelberg, Moorabbin, and Sunshine
- dedicated to the defence of the criminally accused (your rights as a defendant is our top priority)
Get in touch with us through our contact details below. There is also a map for directions from Watsonia to our Heidelberg office. We are only about 10 minutes away from you.
Phone: (03) 9458 3700
Fax: (03) 9458 3755