Doogue + George
- LLP is a legal partnership that is incorporated.
- The reading or use of information from this website does not create a client-lawyer relationship. To become our client is it necessary for there to be a mutual agreement in writing. This is a written agreement with us that outlines the terms on which we are performing work for you. It will contain information about costs, your rights and obligations.
- The process of deciding on whether we represent you is one in which we must check whether we have a conflict of interest with former or current clients. Also whether the work that you are wanting done falls inside the type of work that we undertake. If you want us to represent you please call us or email us and we will discuss whether we can act for you. It is very important that this process is done carefully as we do not want to start work for someone and realise at a later point we have a conflict or some other reason why we can not continue on your behalf. It is about safe-guarding your position. If you send us an email you acknowledge that you are waiving the confidentiality of the information that you provide in that email.
- This website is information that is provided as general information to assist people. We take reasonable efforts to ensure that the material on the website is true and correct. The information is not legal or professional advice and should not be relied on as such. The only way to get professional advice from us is to engage one of our lawyers to act on your behalf and engage in the intake process.
If you have legal questions you should contact us and discuss them with a lawyer. You must not just rely on the website as giving you an answer. That is an obvious term of the website but it is also practical advice. We suggest it is always wise to discuss something with a lawyer in person as they are able to answer your questions and direct you in a proper way.
- Under no circumstances will Doogue + George LLP accept liability for any loss that you may incur from relying on information contained in our website nor will we be liable for any damages be they incidental, special or consequential.
- You can only view this website and may not permanently copy or reproduce any part of the contents of the pages on our websites without our prior written permission. The exception to this is where we have brochures that are marked as being available for free download
- This site is protected by copyright which is owned by Doogue + George LLP. You are not allowed to publish, transmit or use any image featured on this website.
We do not want to receive spam. We do not consent to electronic messages that come from people using the contact email details published on our website.