Do you need a Federal Court lawyers? If you are facing an offence heard in the Federal Magistrates Court then contact us today. It is always wise to talk to a lawyer as soon as you realize that there is Police or Prosecution involvement. The importance of doing this is that we can secure evidence for you and start to consider how we would run your case.
Our firm can help you to defend yourself properly in Court:
- Law Institute accredited expert criminal lawyers
- over 15,000 cases defended, including the largest federal prosecution to date
- founding members of Australian Defence Lawyers Alliance
- we appear in all Victorian and federal Courts for a variety of clients. From Politicians and CEOs of large companies to self-employed people
- offices in Melbourne, Broadmeadows, Heidelberg, Moorabbin, and Sunshine
Contact us and find out how you can get the best possible Federal Court Lawyer for your case.