If you have been charged with a traffic offence, you need advice from Melbourne's expert traffic lawyers.
Get the best possible result.
Have you been charged with driving charges?
If you have you been charged with driving charges or traffic offences we can help you. We have expert driving charges lawyers who will be able to answer your questions. If you have been charged with dangerous driving, driving disqualified, driving suspended, driving without a licence or other traffic offences you may well be facing loss of licence or other criminal penalties. Contact us today to get your questions answered.
Even something as seemingly minor as a driving conviction can have a negative future impact on your employment or travel. Doogue + George are experienced in defending every type of traffic charge and helping our clients.
This section of the website contains an extensive number of articles about serious driving offences and retaining your licence. But the easiest first step is to either call us or fill in an email with your enquiry.
Click on the links below to learn more about the following driving charges
- Breach Alcohol Interlock Condition
- Careless Driving
- Culpable Driving Causing Death
- Dangerous Driving
- Dangerous Driving Causing Death or Serious Injury
- Driving a Motor Vehicle When Directed to Stop by Police
- Driving Disqualified
- Driving while Licence Suspended Under Infringements Act 2006
- Duty of Driver etc. of Vehicle that is not a Motor Vehicle if Accident Occurs
- Duty of Driver, etc. of Motor Vehicle if Accident Occurs
- Duty of Owner of Motor Vehicle to Give Information About Driver
- Entering a Level Crossing When a Train or Tram is Approaching
- Fail to Notify Change of Address
- Fail to Report Accident to Police When Person Injured
- Fail to Report Accident to Police When Property Damaged
- Forgery of Documents and Identification Marks
- General Duty of Driver or Person in Charge of Motor Vehicle
- Improper Use of Motor Vehicle
- Obtaining Licence by False Statements
- Offence to Obstruct Person Operating Road Safety Camera or Speed Detector
- Offence to Procure Use of Motor Vehicle by Fraud
- Offence to Provide False or Misleading Information
- Offence to Sell Certain Breath Analysing Instruments
- Refuse to Stop
- Speed Trials
- Tampering or Interfering with Motor Vehicle Without Just Cause or Excuse
- Unlicensed Driving
Can't find the offence you're looking for? Check out our alphabetised list of all the criminal offences on our site.