If you have been charged with a criminal offence, you need advice from Melbourne’s expert criminal lawyers.
Get the best possible result.
Some criminal charges do not fit easily into categories of criminal law.
Doogue + George are experienced in defending every type of criminal offence and have expert knowledge across all areas of criminal law. Melbourne and other Victorian cases get the best results in Court when handled by our criminal law specialists. We fight to achieve the best outcome for people who facing any type of criminal charge.
Here you will find information about those various charges including;
- What is the the law on the charge?
- What is the maximum penalty at law?
- What do the police or other prosecutor need to prove?
- What are some of the defences to these charges?
- Which Court will I be going to?
We have appeared in a number of perjury cases and get consistently positive results for out clients.
Clink on the links below to read further legal information regarding specific charges:
- Aggravated Animal Cruelty
- Animal Cruelty
- Being Disguised with Unlawful Intent
- Bomb Hoaxes
- Conspiracy (Common Law)
- Contempt of Court
- Dangerous Goods on Aircraft
- Dealing with Property Which Subsequently Becomes an Instrument of Crime
- Destroying or Damaging Property
- Endangering Safe Operation of an Aircraft
- Endangering Safety of Aircraft
- Escaping From Lawful Custody
- False imprisonment
- Incurring of Certain Debts
- Intentionally or Recklessly Causing a Bushfire
- Interfere with Corpse of a Human being
- Lighting of Fires in the Open Air
- Loitering with Intent to Commit an Indictable Offence
- Making False Reports to Police
- Offence of Serious Racial Vilification
- Offence to Alter, Deface or Place Number on Engine of Motor Vehicle
- Offence to Harass Witnesses
- Offences Against Court Security
- Offences Connected with Explosive Substances
- Perverting the Course of Justice
- Police Bribery and Corruption
- Possessing Housebreaking Implements
- Possession of Data with Intent to Commit Serious Computer Offence
- Posting Bills and Defacing Property
- Producing, Supplying or Obtaining Data with Intent to Commit Serious Computer Offence
- Resisting Arrest
- Rioters Demolishing Buildings
- Setting Fire to Aircraft
- Threatening to Contaminate Goods
- Threats to Sabotage
- Threats to Safety of Aircraft
- Unlawful oaths to commit treason, murder etc.
- Unlawfully Taking Control of an Aircraft
- Wilful Damage
Can’t find the offence you’re looking for? Check out our alphabetised list of all the criminal offences on our site.
If you have been charged with a criminal offence and need advice or representation, call 03 9670 5111 or fill out the form to the right of this page to contact an expert criminal lawyer. Doogue + George is vastly experienced in criminal hearings and trials.