If you have been charged with a murder offence, you need advice from Melbourne's expert murder lawyers.
Get the best possible result.
Have you been charged with a murder or a manslaughter?
Murder is the most serious charge that comes before the criminal Courts. The Homicide squad are the most thorough and professional of any of the Squads in Victoria Police. If you have been charged, you will need expert legal representation. If you are contesting the charges, ensure your lawyers are experienced in jury trials as experience in this area is imperative.
Some issues in murders trials are;
- What was the actual intent of the person who killed?
- Can the Prosecution really establish what they are claiming?
Click on the links below to read further legal information regarding specific murder or manslaughter charges charges:
Below are some of our own murder case studies, with real results:
- Arson Causing Death
- Attempted Murder – Acquitted on All Charges
- Attempted Murder – Charges Withdrawn
- Attempted Murder, Intentionally Causing Serious Injury
- Culpable Driving Causing Death to Reckless Conduct Endangering Life
If you are facing murder or manslaughter charges, you need expert and experienced representation. We have dealt with many murder cases and murder trials and can help you though the process whether you are pleading guilty or not guilty. Call 03 9670 5111 or fill out the form to the right of this page to contact one of our lawyers.
Can't find the offence you're looking for? Check out our alphabetised list of all the criminal offences on our site.