Have You Been Charged With a Child Offence?
Offences against children are very serious and are regarded with gravity by the Courts.
Anyone facing allegations of any offences against children require specialist advice by lawyers who are adept at handling these matters.
Our lawyers deal with these issues on a daily basis.
We understand the law and how it applies to defending child-related charges.
Contact our lawyers to help you fight these by requesting a callback above or calling 03 9670 5111.
Child Offence Charges
Clink on the links below to read further legal information regarding specific charges:
Child Pornography Charges:
- Possession of Child Abuse Material
- Involving a Child in the Production of Child Abuse Material
- Production of Child Pornography
- Facilitating a Sexual Offence Against a Child
- Indecent Act In the Presence of a Child Under the Age of 16
- Loitering Near Schools
- Persistent Sexual Abuse of a Child Under the Age of 16
- Sexual Penetration of 16 or 17 Year Old Child
- Sexual Penetration of a Child Under the Age of 16