Have You Been Charged With Assault?
There are many assault and violence charges from Intentionally Causing Serious Injury, Recklessly Causing Serious Injury, Intentionally Causing Injury, and Recklessly Causing Injury to general Assault. In this section of the website you will find an extensive number of articles about assault offences and assault penalties as well as real case studies with actual results.
The penalty for an assault offence can vary greatly so it is important you get sensible advice as soon as possible.
Some issues in assault cases are;
- What actually happened?
Assaults often happen in heated situations witnesses memories of the true events are often wrong.
- Why did it happen?
We work with you to put the offending in a context that makes a Judge understand it and for them to see how it came about.
- How do I defend my assault charges?
- Why did no-one listen to what I say happened?
Our lawyers deal with these issues on a daily basis.
We understand the law and how it applies to defending assault charges. Contact our lawyers to help you fight these charges or get you back on the right track.
Clink on the links below to read further legal information regarding specific assault charges:
- Aggravated Assault
- Aggravated Burglary
- Assaulting or Resisting Police
- Causing Serious Injury Intentionally in Circumstances of Gross Violence
- Causing Serious Injury Recklessly in Circumstances of Gross Violence
- Common Assault
- Common Assault (Common Law)
- Extortion with Threats to Destroy Property
- Extortion with Threats to Kill
- Intentionally Cause Injury
- Intentionally Causing Serious Injury
- Negligently Causing Serious Injury
- Reckless Conduct Endangering Life
- Reckless Conduct Endangering Serious Injury
- Recklessly Cause Injury
- Recklessly Causing Serious Injury
- Setting Traps to Kill
- Threatening Injury to Prevent Arrest
- Threats to Inflict Serious Injury
- Threats to Kill
- Using of Firearms in the Commission of Offences