Notice that you have a Lawyer

Once the committal process is over and you have been sent to either the County of Supreme Court your lawyer needs to notify the the prosecuting agency and the Court to state that you are acting.

What this notification does is nominate an address for service of Court documents or documents from the prosecuting agency. This means any documents that need to be served will be go to your lawyer’s office straight away.

[button_prev] [button_next url=””]