If you have you been charged with a drink drug driving charge, then you have come to the right place.
The following links contain information about specific drink drug driving charges, including the law relating to the offence, potential defences, and the maximum penalty for the drink drug driving charge. This information, written by qualified drink driving lawyers, will help you understand the charges laid against you.
For more detailed information about drink drug driving charges and defending drink driving charges, all written by our specialist drink driving lawyers, visit our drink driving charges mini-site.
Click on the links below to read further legal information regarding specific drink driving / drug driving charges:
- Breach Alcohol Interlock Condition
- Drive While Impaired By Drugs
- Driving Under the Influence of Intoxicating Liquor or of Any Drug (DUI)
- Driving While Exceeding the Prescribed Concentration of Alcohol (Section 49.1.b)
- Driving While Exceeding the Prescribed Concentration of Alcohol (Section 49.1.F)
- Exceed PCA
- Exceed Prescribed Concentration of Drugs
- Exceed Prescribed Concentration of Drugs (Drug Driving)
- Refuse Breath Test
- Refuse Drug Test (Drug Driving)
- Refuse to Give Blood or Urine Sample (Drink Driving)
- Refuse to Provide Further Sample (Drink Driving)
- Refuse to Provide Oral Fluid (Drug Driving)
If you have been charged with a drink driving charge and need advice or representation, please contact us immediately by calling 03 9670 5111 or fill out the form to the right of this page to contact one of our specialist drink driving lawyers.
Can’t find the offence you’re looking for? Check out our alphabetised list of all the criminal offences on our site.