The AFP and the Commonwealth DPP are vigilant in pursuing criminal charges in relation to bribery. In order to effectively defend the charges you will require the expertise and strategic planning of a criminal lawyer who is experienced in this area.
Have you been charged with bribery of a foreign official or want learn more? Read on:
- Elements of the charge of bribery of a foreign public official
- Penalties for bribery of a foreign public official
- What is a benefit in a foreign bribery case?
- Facilitation payments
- Who is a foreign official in a bribery case?
- Defences to charges of bribing a foreign official
- Using a criminal lawyer in bribery of a foreign official matters