If you are faced with corporate crime or white collar charges and are looking for advice about the law and real results of real cases, you are in the right place.
We have a number of case studies for white collar offences and our lawyers have a wealth of experience in areas of corporate crime.
These case studies have been anonymized. We have changed ages and places of offence so as to make sure that people can not identifya client of ours from these case studies.
They are provided to give you an idea of the scope of work that we cover and also to have some idea of penalties in cases.
The case studies are an indication of where our lawyers have achieved exceptional results for a particular matter. If you are charged with the a similar offence your own result may vary, depending on the circumastances of the offence.
To view our case studies, please choose a criminal law category from the list below.
- Insider Trading – Fine and Wholly-Suspended Sentence
- Penalty Enforcement Warrant – 2/3 of Fine Discharged
- Breach of Suspended Sentence, Appeal to the County Court
- Computer Offences, Unauthorised Access to or Modification of Data – Fine
- Fail to Furnish an Approved Form – Adjourned Undertaking
- Handle Stolen Goods, etc. – Adjourned Undertaking, No Conviction
- Insider Trading – ASIC Investigation
- Lodging False BAS Statements, Plea in the County Court
- Make False and Misleading Statement – Adjourned Undertaking, Without Conviction
- Make False Documents – Diversion
- Making and Using False Document and Obtaining Property by Deception – Diversion
- Obtain Financial Advantage By Deception – CCO
- Obtain Financial Advantage by Deception – Wholly Suspended Sentence
- Obtain Financial Advantage by Deception, Breach Trust – Partially Suspended Sentence
- Obtaining Financial Advantage By Deception – Breach of Trust
- Obtaining Financial Advantage By Deception – Imprisonment
- Theft, Obtain Financial Advantage By Deception – CCO
If you have been charged with a corporate crime offence and need advice or representation, call 03 9670 5111 or book an appointment to meet with one of our lawyers.